Programs & ServicesIt's time to change your dog's life - and yours!
Life with a dog should be fun.
Start your Journey to Joy today!
The best way to resolve serious dog behavior problems such as aggression, separation anxiety, reactivity and fear issues is by following a custom training plan that is tailored to your dog, your family’s needs, and your goals.
Let an expert evaluate your dog and design a behavior modification plan that works! We will do everything we can to teach you what you need to know to train your dog and modify his or her problematic behavior, successfully and gently – without sacrificing your dog’s wellbeing or happiness.
Behavior Modification Programs
The SOS program
This program is suitable for mild behavior issues such as housebreaking, barking, resource guarding etc. or for those who need some SOS help with more serious issues just until they can afford a full program.
We will focus on safety, management and prevention while helping you understand your dog’s behavior and how it can be improved.
The GOOD DOG program
Suitable for mild to moderate behavior issues such as resource guarding, fear and shyness, separation anxiety, jumping on or barking at guests, chasing the family cat, stealing food, pulling on walks, etc. (1-2 issues total).
We’ll discuss safety, prevention and management and then get you started on solving the issues using customized training exercises.
The LUCKY DOG program
Our most popular program! Suitable for dogs with moderate to severe issues or multiple issues, including aggression, fears and phobias, hyperactivity, PTSD, separation anxiety, leash reactivity, inter-dog problems, etc.
This is the full intervention program – all the training, knowledge and support you need to help your dog through his issues, step by step.
Essential oils and the perspective of the Five Element Theory (based on TCM – traditional chinese medicine) can offer enormous support to the behavior modification and emotional balancing process.
Often, the simple act of allowing your dog a choice – by employing our Animal Self-Selection procedure – triggers some deep healing, even before any other program is started!
Click on the tab below to learn more. This can be utilized as a stand-alone component or as an addition to a behavior modification program.
- Suitable as add-on to a behavior program or as a stand-alone service, for dogs with emotional and behavioral issues big and small. Can also help with some minor health issues such as allergies, chronic pain, etc.
- We'll carefully review your responses to a special questionnaire to determine your dog's main/secondary Element (Water, Wood, Fire, Earth or Metal)
- We'll send you a report detailing your dog's element(s), what this says about your dog's behavior, inner motivation and the relationship to your own main element, where relevant
- We'll recommend the most suitable essential oils and base (dilution) oils that match your dog's Element, behavior and physicality
- We'll spend 30 minutes by Live Video Chat teaching you how to offer the oils to your dog and most importantly, how to interpret your dog's reaction to the oils you offer. Your dog will tell you what s/he needs, and when! You will get to witness your dog's amazing inner wisdom and connect with your dog on a whole new level through this experience
- If you are a US resident, we can ship you diluted, ready to use oils for your dog (you only pay the shipping cost!). If you live outside the USA, we will do our best to help you source high-quality, therapeutic-grade oils local to you, and instruct you on how to prepare them for your dog.
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR CATS AND EVEN HUMANS! Contact us below to discuss or get started.
- 2 Private coaching sessions (2-3 weeks apart to allow you time to implement suggestions)
- Voice and text messaging support, during the program only
- Submit 1 video for feedback between sessions
This program is not a full behavior modification program and does not include the following features (which are available in the GOOD DOG and LUCKY DOG programs):
- Extended Results check-in calls - incredibly helpful personalized "program extension", to keep your practice momentum and maximize your results!
- Free "Emergency/Troubleshooting" call with us, for when life changes
- 4 Private coaching sessions
- Text messaging support, included for the life of your dog
- Submit up to 1 video/week for feedback between sessions
- Extended Results check-in calls - incredibly helpful personalized "program extension", to keep your practice momentum and maximize your results! - 1 included
- Free 30-minute troubleshooting call with us, for when life changes - upgrade available - not included in this program
- 8 Private coaching sessions (@ discounted rate)
- Text messaging support - included for the life of your dog!
- Submit up to 4 videos/week for feedback between sessions - maximize your practice efficacy!
- 4 Extended Results check-ins - incredibly helpful personalized "program extension", to keep your practice momentum and maximize your results!
- 1 Free 30-minute troubleshooting call with us, for when life changes -included for the life of your dog!
Ready to Begin?
Option 1 – All The Help You Can Get
Utilize both holistic and behavioral/training modalities to multiply your dog’s chances of success! 99% of the dogs we work with could benefit greatly from holistic support to reduce their stress levels and allow them to think more clearly, so that they can better learn what we are trying to teach them.
We will conduct a meridian balance assessment on your dog based on the wisdom of the Five Element Theory of traditional Chinese medicine, suggest some lifestyle and nutritional changes/additions for your dog, and mail or bring you essential oils chosen and prepared specifically for your dog. You will receive a summary detailing everything in writing.
To sign up for this option:
- Fill out the Dog Behavior Questionnaire, here
- Fill out the Holistic Animal Assessment, here
- Pay for both, here
Option 2 – Holistic Support Only
If you’re only in need of a Holistic Support Consultation for your dog, simply fill out this Holistic Animal Assessment form and pay the consultation fee ($55). This option is suitable for minor behavior problems and some physical problems (i.e. allergies, chronic pain, etc.), or if you are already working with another Behavior Consultant or Veterinary Behaviorist and just need that extra help for your dog.
Option 3 – Behavior Program Only
If you are interested in a behavior modification programs without the holistic support component, all you have to do to get started is fill out the Dog Behavior Questionnaire and register for your Foundations Lesson. This is a private, LIVE 90-minute online lesson ($185).
During this lesson we will perform a thorough evaluation of your dog’s emotional and behavioral state, explain to you the severity and possible cause(s) of your dog’s issue, clarify goals and create a customized training plan to achieve them. We will also explain to you the level of improvement you can expect to result from the behavior modification, and the role you (and your family) will play in achieving success.
If your dog’s behavior poses a danger to himself or to others, we’ll discuss the precautions necessary to keep everyone safe. We will then teach you the first set of training exercises and some foundational skills for behavior modification work. You are welcome to ask questions at any time during the lesson.
At the end of your Foundations Lesson we will discuss which behavior program would benefit you and your dog most, and you can then register for it to continue working with us. To read more about the programs we offer, read below.
Why Meet Online?
Meeting online allows us to get to know you and your dog without stressing your dog out and triggering any unwanted behaviors, which we do not want your dog to “practice”. It also allows for fewer distractions for you, so you can get the most out of your lesson. We use simple, free technology for our meetings. All you need is a device with a camera and microphone, such as a smart phone, tablet or computer with web camera.
After the Foundations Lesson
After your Foundations Lesson you will have the chance to sign up for the behavior modification program recommended to you.
We will then meet every week for the duration of your chosen program. We routinely work with families from all over the world by meeting weekly online. If you are local to us, we can also meet in your home some of the time, as needed.
Each week we will review your dog’s progress with previously taught exercises/techniques, and teach you new coping skills to teach your dog.
We will also look at your dog’s daily schedule, exercise and enrichment routines, and advise you on any changes that should be made as we progress.
We will journey with you towards joy with your dog – and be there for you, every step of the way.
Got a Question?
Use the contact form below to schedule a free phone consultation. During this call you’ll tell us about your dog and ask any questions you have about our services. We will then explain how we may be able to help you and your dog live in greater joy together, and match you with one of our programs that will best suit your needs.